It’s that time of year again! One of my favorite parts of teaching is attending summer workshops and getting to hear from clinicians, composers, and fellow piano teachers.
Music publishers send out clinicians across the country to give presentations to piano teachers.
Summer workshops will:
- Inspire and energize your teaching
- Help you incorporate new ideas, keeping your studio fresh and relevant
- Introduce you to new music that students will love
- Remind you WHY you love teaching piano
- Focus on specific topics like technique, recitals, improvisation, etc.
To find out who will be offering workshops your area, check out these sites: